The highlight of our season, this year’s party will benefit the upcoming world premiere of Invidious, an intimate and challenging dance-theatre work that exposes the dark underbelly of the American Dream.
The Cotillion is festively formal…
Fancy dress encouraged!
Doors open at 7pm. Silent Auction closes at 9pm. Raffle winners called at 9:30pm.
Mix and mingle with the stylish, FACT/SF-loving crowd at an evening featuring:
- Live performances from FACT/SF and local musicians
- A silent auction full of goodies donated by our community partners
- Raffle (prizes announced at event)
- Sierra Nevada beer, wine, and champagne punch…plus super cute bartenders
- Hors d’oeuvres courtesy of Trader Joe’s and Rainbow Grocery Cooperative
Invidious Premiere – April 10-13, 2014
Invidious looks at the deranged, disoriented, and broken components of American identity, at the destabilizing conflicts that lie just beneath each of our shiny exteriors. An intimate 50-minute dance-theater immersion, Invidious will be performed by 6 dancers inside a private residence in San Francisco’s Mission District. Tickets available soon. -
Over 7 weeks, we gave 9 performances, taught 36 master classes, presented 3 lectures on contemporary dance, and created 2 new works. We traversed over 6,000 miles and two continents to share our work with thousands of dancers, artists, and members of the public in 7 different Russian cities.